internal tablet


What is Ontario’s Motor Vehicle Accident Claims Fund?


Following a motor vehicle collision in Ottawa, or anywhere across Ontario, there are typically two possible forms of compensation: 1) Accident Benefits; and 2) a tort claim (ie negligence lawsuit) against the at-fault driver. Typically, these forms of compensation are paid through automobile insurance. Generally, the Accident Benefits are paid by the injured party’s insurer…

read more